Adult Alaskan Pollock & Brown Rice Kibble
Get your first 15lb bag for only $10
Use code: FOOD15
Get your first 4lb bag for only $5
Use Code: FOOD4
Offer limited to your first kibble purchase when you select 'subscribe and save'. Discount applied at checkout.
Does your dog prefer the surf over the turf?
You may also like
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 150 reviews.
- Ashley E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoLOVES IT!
Geno absolutely loves his new food! He gets so excited that he yells at me while I’m preparing his food. I’m hoping this helps with his allergy and skin issues. We’re still on the first bag, so time will tell.
- Agnes B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGood for dogs with food sensitivities
I supplement it with home cooked food. It’s one of the better kibbles out there and uses sustainable source of protein, pollock.
- Lori K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLoves it!
My dog Emmie does not like plain kibble, but dosnt mind if it is this delious food!
- Kris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoDogs love it!
My 3 dogs are loving the bark dog food. They scream for meal time. Coats are so soft on the pollock recipe,
- Carolyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMACE LOVES IT!!!!
I am so excited & happy 1st of all that I was introduced to this amazing company!! Mace has a sensitive stomach & every time in the past when I switched his kibble, he always had diarrhea that would last for days!! & when I would switch it would usually be because his usual brand, they would be out of so I would just get another. Well when our 1st order of the Alaskan Pollock came in, I mixed it with a can of his wet food just to start to wean him off & see how he did on it. When I tell you he licked the bowl clean & kept on licking the bowl LOL!! On the 2nd day, the same, I mixed it with a can of wet food & the same, he licked the bowl clean & dry! Also, not one time did he have diarrhea!! On the 3rd day, I did not mix it with anything, just on its own & again, he licked the bowl dry! I am just amazed, excited & grateful that I found a kibble that not only he loves but that is made just for his breed(pit). I did not have to go through days of weaning him off of his old food at all. He runs to the bowl every time it's time to eat & he would not run to his bowl that way with his old food. So Mace & I are thankful & excited to call Bark our new family!
- Gina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoJump worthy!
My pup, Spud, starts hopping like a bunny when I bust out a cup of this food.
- sherie b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNew fav
My dog really liked it. It’s the first time he is eating twice a day. I have tried so many different brands and flavors and this is the first time he really wants to eat. It so nice to find a dog food that my vet and dog love!
- Sheila W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPuppers say "Gimmie more"
All 5 puppers were crazy excited over it!
- Cathy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat taste
Dogs absolutely loved this food. No leftover food in their bowls!
- Ellen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBoth my pups love it!
I wish it weren’t so pricey.